Here is a handly list of Golf Courses in the Greater Orlando Area…
Golf. A favorite past time of many. Many people come to Orlando to go to one of the many Amusement Parks that dot the landscape. But there is another reason to come here — to play Golf of course!
- Enjoy the wildlife but keep your distance from alligators. If your ball ends up anywhere near an alligator you are entitled to a free drop…
- Play target golf – many courses make up for short yardage with interesting hazards!
- Do not replace your divots — instead fill with sand. The grass grows differently and will die.
- The white sand in the bunkers is softer, so put a little more on the blast shot out of the trap!
- One that living in the Greater Orlando area gives you many options to play this popular sport…
- Celebration Golf Club – just next to Disney, designed by Robert Trent Jones, Sr and Jr., first class service, pro shop and 18 holes of championship golf.
- Champions Gate – 36 holes of Greg Norman designed golf.
- Grand Cypress
- To book any of these Orange County National Courses visit their on-line booking
- Panther Lake – Get this there are no homes on this Golf Course! 18 Holes of Golf available check out the Course Layout and the Panther Lake Scorecard for yourself!
- Tooth Short
- Crocked Cat – another wonderful course to test your golfing skills Crocked Cat’s Scorecare and Course Layout for you to check out before booking your tee time!