Orlando Florida | Attention Sellers ~ Are you doing everything you can?
- The solemn tradition of burying St. Joseph in the earth began hundreds of years ago in Europe. During those times, an order of nuns prayed to St. Joseph (the patron saint of the family and household needs) when they needed more lands for convents. The Sisters were encouraged to bury their St. Joseph medals in the ground. The medals evolved into statues.
- Another possible origin is with German carpenters who put St. Joseph statues in the foundations of homes.
- While it may seem a bit improper to bury St. Joseph upside-down on your property, this is actually recommended.
- You can apparently bury either a medal or a statue in the front or back yard
- right side up or upside down
- Some say the saint should face the house
- Some say he should be close to the "For Sale" sign
Wherever you place the patron saint, it appears that miracles do happen. The Orlando Avenue Top Team doesn’t guarantee by buying a St. Joseph statue in your Orlando Florida home yard that you will sell faster, we just want to make sure that you know about this tradition. The one thing we do know that guarantees a quick sale of your home is that it is priced right, is appealing compared to other similar properties currently on the market. Call us today at (407) 467-5155 for more information.