Baldwin Park is a planned community that is not gated rather it blends seamlessly into the surrounding area.
Baldwin Park is a planned community that is not gated rather it blends seamlessly into the surrounding area. Conviently located, only 8 miles for Orlando International Airport. Some details about the community include:
- Pedestrian friendly with wide sidewalks
- Parks, lakes, playgrounds and common area to gather with neighbors
- Community swiming pools
- Fitness facilities
- Neighborhood Marketplace
- Community Network with access to resident & business directories, Calendar of Events and more
- Social Clubs — some of the existing clubs include the Aviation Club, Book Club and Walking Club.
- Roadways form a connected network to disperse traffic
- Garages accessed by alleys in rear of homes
The Village has over 65,000 square feet of Class A office space and over 80,000 square feet for executive office suites in two and three-story building. Designers created several mixed-use buildings, combing living and working space. Unique multi-story building feature retail space on the street level with apartments above.