Now that you staged your home for sale, you now have a task of keep it in
Orlando Florida Buyers have numerous choices to purchase an Orlando Florida home. Staging your Orlando home is the first step. Keeping it staged is the more difficult task when you are still living in your Orlando Florida home that is for sale!
Here are a few things that might help that process be a little easier.
- Ensure sink is left empty and clean
- Ensure counter-tops are kept clean and are wiped down
- Place liquid soap, scrubber, etc… in plastic bin and place underneath sink
- Kitchen table – Ensure the only item left is the centerpiece and wipe table down
- Purchase plastic bins for each member of the household (6" x 8" with holes) and use to house your personal items (i.e., shampoo, conditioners, etc…). Place them under the sink when done.
- Use pre-moistened wipes and each morning, before leaving the bathroom, do a quick wipe down in the sink(s) and faucet.
- Hang towels
- Ensure toilet seat lids are down.
- Make beds each morning
- Place clothes in laundry basket
- Each night, put the toys to bed in the child’s closet or in their room. Make it a game with small children. Keep it up after you sell your house. This is a ba
- If it is a flat surface — it should be clear of everything other than the accessories
- Get a basket of some sort (could be wicker or wire) and place all remote controls inside
- Use pre-moistened wipes – they’re easy and convenient to use. A quick wipe down of your accent tables (i.e., coffee and end tables) will make them look beautiful.