Reunion is south of Orlando and is a planned community with its own Water Park, award winning tennis facities, fitness and spa.
Reunion is south of Orlando and is a planned community with its own Water Park, award winning tennis facities, fitness and spa. For the golf lover there are 54 holes of colf at three separate golf courses.
There is a variety of of communities in Reunion:
- Seven Eagles – $600,000 -$700,000
- one to three bedroom villas with spectacular views of The Legacy by Arnold Palmer and The Independence Course by Tom Watson.
- Linear Park – Seven Eagles Pool Pavilion with large infinity pool, two jacuzzis, a large cardio fitness center, game rooms and a bar and grille.
- Directly across from Seven Eagles you will find the golf clubhouse with restaurant and lounge
- Golf pro shop
- Heritage Crossing – Mid $400,000 – High $600,000
- Just in the main gate offers condomimium and townhouses
- Townhouses offer "Lock-off capabilities"
- Centre Court Ridge – Mid $600,000 – High $700,000
- In the center of Reunion Resort and Club
- Offers 3-bedroom condominiums.
- Carriage Point – Mid $300,000 – High $400,000
- Closest neighborhood to Walt Disney World Resort
- Town homes overlooking the 17th hole of Tom Watson’s Independence course
- Each villa is located walking distance to Carrage Point pool
- Homestead – Mid $500,000 and up
- Private homes surrounded by Tom Watson Independence Course
- Homes range from 1 to 3 stories with 3 to 8 bedrooms
- Small town feel in this community
- Liberty Bluff – Mid $700,000 and up
- Courtyard private homes with separate carriage house with private apartments in many
- Some pools include private pools, outdoor spas, putting greens or summer kitchens.
- Patriot’s Landing High $500,000’s and up
- Key West style two story luxury homes in pastel colors
- Surrouded by natural conservation areas or lvoerlooking The Legacy by Arnold Palmer.