This Orlando community is centrally located and is only 15-20 minutes from Walt Disney World & Universal Studios Resorts, SeaWorld, 40 minutes from Cocoa Beach and just 10 minutes from Orlando International Airport.
Community Amenities include:
40,000 square-foot Golf Club with:
- Golf Pro Shop with professional staff with a wide variety of popular golf attire.
- Men’s Smoking Room
- Formal Dining Area with vintage-rich wine cellar
- Conference Room
- Grill Room & Lounge serving Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner served along with beverage service and deserts.
- Membership Office
- 18-hole Tom Fazio designed golf course
- Spacious practice facility
- Bath and Raquet Club
- Resort-style pool complex
- Comprehensive Fitness Center
- Tennis facilities
- Three water ways, Lake Nona, Buck Lake & Red Lake with freshwater fishing and boating
- Three designs offered by Kamenoff-Hughes Custom Homes, LLC
- Ranging from 3,016 to 3,945 square feet
- Pre-construction priced from the mid-$900’s
- Two designs from Cahill
- Ranging from 5,152 to 5,272 square feet
- Currently offered from $2,600,000
- Small community of 15 Golf & Water homesites
- Located between the 10, 17th & 18th holds
- Affording spectacluar views on half, quarter and one acre homesites
- Priced between $900,000 to $1,300,000.
- Ideally located Lake Nona Golf & Country Club and Bath & Racquet Club
- Built by Issa Homes, a mixture of Coach, single-family and Estate Homes ranging from 2,600 to 10,000 square feet
- Prices start from $900,000